[Dshield] An unfixed highly critical vulnerability discovered in Microsoft Internet Explorer

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Sun Apr 11 19:18:58 GMT 2004

The secret with Netscape 7.1 is to forget about AOL.  Delete the AOL
folders.  The Netscape still works.  MSN Messenger goes in the trash
too.  If you use Trillian you can still play with your friends using
Yahoo, AOL, and MSN messenger even though you deleted or renamed the
AOL, Yahoo and MSN messenger routines from your machine.

Re: [Dshield] An unfixed highly critical vulnerability discovered in
Microsoft Internet Explorer