[Dshield] An unfixed highly critical vulnerability discoveredinMicrosoft ...

WMAVT@aol.com WMAVT at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 14:25:42 GMT 2004

OK Take it to the Next level!
                  I have use 98Lite for years, Mozilla as default browser. If
you need IE it can be reloaded BUT runs as any other program.
                   I Just downloaded XPlite, We shall see. If it helps winXp
Pro 1/2 as much as 98 Its worth every cent.
              98Lite has a free version if you want to give it a try. If you
do not like it just run 98 set up again/do a load over [ya I know] But it
works as all you are doing is replacing all the M$ Bug/spy/ect ware.
            Get it here
                      http://www.litepc.com/

XPlite and 2000lite are powerful configuration utilities for Windows creating
a modular Windows operating system where YOU are in control.
98lite!

<A HREF="http://www.litepc.com/98lite.html">98lite</A> is our unique system utility to customize and tweak Windows9x for
performance and embedded computers. Free demo available!
                     Have fun Bill