[Dshield] SamSpade.org

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Thu Apr 15 19:31:26 GMT 2004

Hi,

We haven't been able to get to SamSpade for over a week. Keep getting 'Connection Timed Out' and 'Connection Refused' when trying to access the site. Now (this afternoon), the site connects, but we are getting 404s on the site itself and all bookmarked URLs.

Anyone hear anything about anything going on with the site? Google had something archived, but really did say much other that some of the RIRs had blackholed them. Since everything is reachable (even when connections we were refused), we don't think that is the case?

Can anyone else get to SS?

Thanks!
Jon Kibler
A.S.E.T., Inc.