[Dshield] SamSpade.org

Sean Waddell swaddell at espgroup.net
Thu Apr 15 20:26:45 GMT 2004

I can get to the site, but they have this posted on their front page

"System outages SamSpade.org has been increasingly unreachable for the
past couple of months. This has been due to several reasons - general
network problems, blackholing of SamSpade.org by several RIRs and
general heavy usage.

This is a slightly trimmed down version of the SamSpade.org site, while
I deal with some of the other issues."

Looks like they trimmed down their site for a while.

Sean Waddell
Operations Manager
The ESP Group LLC