[Dshield] What triggered the positive false alarms (Was: An unfixedhighly critical vulnerability discovered in Microsoft Internet Explorer)

Akuanata Akasha aakasha at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 15 20:49:28 GMT 2004

I'm sending this post to the three user's I've just received email from. I
received a virus called, "Bloodhound.exploit.6", as an
Attachment. Please scan your PC, to be safe. You are one of three emails,
that I've received in the past 4 hours.

Thanks

A.Akasha

unfixedhighly critical vulnerability discovered in Microsoft Internet
Explorer)

What triggered the positive false alarms (Was: An unfixed highly critical
vulnerability discovered in Microsoft Internet Explorer)

list-bounces at lists.dshield.org <mailto:list-bounces at lists.dshield.org>
wrote on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 12:07 AM UTC+3 on behalf of Doug White