[Dshield] Risk factors SANS ISC "Exploits Available For MS04-11 Vulns"

Tom Liston tliston at premmag.com
Fri Apr 16 14:18:33 GMT 2004

The diary doesn't say that there is current, active use of the exploits.
The diary says that there are exploits "out there", and thus patching has
become extremely urgent.  The race is on folks... it's not a matter of
"if" now, but "when."

I see this sort of response every time we try to give people forewarning
about potential issues: "But I don't see any rise in attacks..."  Of
course you don't; that's why it's called "forewarning."

-TL