[Dshield] Several fixes available for critical vulnerabilitiesinMS IE and various flavours of MS Windows

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Fri Apr 16 18:31:25 GMT 2004

I responded to a similar issue on another list I belong to.

In my case, it was a 16 bit application that was creating problems.   I replaced
the virus scan engine F-PROT for the 32 bit version and it went away.

We can get rid of spam on your domain! , Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm