[Dshield] List of websites to block?

Kevin Ottalini ottalini at mindspring.com
Sun Apr 18 07:57:35 GMT 2004

Wayne:
There are two quick pathways for this, first you can add a set of web sites
your hosts file which are quite effective in short circuiting accesses
to offending sites.

You can get an extensive list from here:
http://everythingisnt.com/hosts.html

Second, you can add web sites with wildcards to your restricted zone, the
easy way is to download this program which can add the list to your browser:
http://camtech2000.net/Pages/SpySites_Program.html

Although the program has a limited trial period, it will still do you the
favor of updating the restricted zone for you with the latest list.

and hello everyone, thanks for a valuable mail list.

qUiCkSiLvEr

[Dshield] List of websites to block?
Wayne Beckham wbeckham at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 18:36:37 UTC 2004

Does anyone know of a list, or can point me to a list, of websites that
should commonly be blocked at the firewall?  I'm primarily interested in
blocking porn at my home firewall, but this obviously has some business
application.

Any help greatly appreciated.
- WB