[Dshield] Search archives

Nick Harley nickharley at bcbsal.org
Mon Apr 19 19:18:19 GMT 2004

I can't remember how to search the archives for the list. I'm looking
for AV info and don't want to light this fire again.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended for the sole use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, duplication, or distribution of this transmission by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this e-mail.