[Dshield] Several fixes available for critical vulnerabilitiesinMS IE and...

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Tue Apr 20 19:59:00 GMT 2004

tir, 20.04.2004 kl. 20.00 skrev WMAVT at aol.com:

> For the life of me I cannot figure out why people Keep using software that
> will ALWAYS have Security Issues!

For the same reason that people keep believing in a life after death.
Namely the ongoing PHB syndrome. But wait - who's that emerging from the
shadows with his strange mantra: "The Digital Tipping Point is nigh, The
Digital Tipping Point approaches"? But when the Digital Tipping Point is
passed and the new values taken as sacrosanct, you will still be asking
the same question, because people will keep on using software that will
ALWAYS have Security Issues ;)

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl