[Dshield] Several fixes available for criticalvulnerabilitiesinMS IE and...

Kenton Smith ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com
Tue Apr 20 21:00:02 GMT 2004

I really wasn't going to reply to this, because I can't believe that it was
let through on a moderated list. However it has brought up an interesting
question in my mind for the spammer...er...poster.

Can you give us un-enlightened folk a list that includes an O/S, a browser
and an email client that haven't had/never will have security issues? And
here's an added challenge; it has to be useable by someone who would be dumb
enough to open an executable attachment from someone they don't know.

I await your answer or a rejection by the moderators :)

Kenton