AW: [Dshield] Several fixes available for criticalvulnerabilitiesinMS IE and...

Freddie Sorensen freddie at parawebic.com
Tue Apr 20 21:55:00 GMT 2004

Well, some of us are working in places where the decisions about which
software is used is not up to us. So we have to use whatever is decided

Furthermore, which software does not have security issues ? Had a look at
Bugtraq lately ? Security issues is NOT a monopoly of Microsoft !

My $ 0.02

Freddie