[Dshield] Several fixes available for critical vulnerabilitie sinMS IE and...

James Jones admin at necrovox.com
Tue Apr 20 22:30:58 GMT 2004

Can you validate your claims and offer up some proof?  I've done a lot
of packet sniffing on my network, one machine runs Windows XP.  I've
never encountered what you describe.

Also... if you mean the applications that do send information to MS?
(you know the ones they talk about in the EULA...) can be disabled.

-James