[Dshield] An unfixed highly critical vulnerability discovered in Microsoft Internet Explorer

warpmedia warpmedia at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 09:56:54 GMT 2004

I realize this is an old thread, but I have a question concerning switching
to another browser:

Can/do other browsers make use of the IE security zone model or do they
just have global on/off settings for options like Java? This is what I
found when loading Opera or Mozilla a few moths back and quickly
uninstalled them.

At least with IE I have some degree of control over how much functionality
a site has. In fact, I've edited my setup so that restricted zone is the
default zone instead of Internet zone. I like the idea of no support unless
I chose to elevate a site.

At 03:11 PM 4/8/2004, Carboni, Chris wrote:
> [...]

Joshua MacCraw
warpmedia at comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jmaccraw