[Dshield] An unfixed highly critical vulnerabilitydiscovered in Microsoft Internet Explorer

Guy Barnum GuyBarnum at Armscole.com
Wed Apr 21 14:56:34 GMT 2004

I also have a question on this thread for anyone who has switched their
entire
network over to opera.

All of the machines on our network currently run the MS ISA firewall
client to gain
access to the internet through our server.  How would you setup opera to
use
this client to gain internet access without throwing out what ever
little bit
 of security it provides?

I wrote the opera people and told them I would like to switch my entire
company
over to their product but want to talk to a technical support person
first about
the ramifications and issues, they have remained completely silent.

If this speaks to their support in general I would suggest thinking long
and
carefully about using their product.

GB