[Dshield] List of websites to block?

Andy Streule andy.streule at lythamhigh.lancs.sch.uk
Wed Apr 21 13:57:45 GMT 2004

have a look at protowall http://bluetack.co.uk/pw.html
it's a packet filter than runs as service on the internet/network
connection. along with blocklist manager it can block 7000 ranges = 200
million ips.

~Andy

Technical Support
Lytham St. Annes High Technology College
http://www.lythamhigh.lancs.sch.uk

"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the
first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
" I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
"It's the same thing," he said.