[Dshield] ISP's blocking dynamic IP address mail servers

Laura Vance vancel at winfreeacademy.com
Thu Apr 22 15:42:58 GMT 2004

My guess is that this is what happened to me.  Unfortunately, I was one
of the customers that was once under AT&T networks until comcast bought
out their cable rights here in my area.  When I was under AT&T I didn't
have the problem, so it must be that everyone is sick of comcast client
IP's.

Oh well, such is life.

--
Thanks,