[Dshield] 4899

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Thu Apr 22 19:13:53 GMT 2004

According to my google search, there is a radmin program that
uses port 4899. You could simply be getting probed to see if
you have that port. If it is your router that is seeing it,
then perhaps you have a pc on the network running this
service.

I haven't seen many hits. You can check out my log at:
http://keithbergen.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/PortGraph.pl?
portnum=4899

Keep in mind that I am running on a DSL using dynamic IP, so
my hits are usually much less than most ISP's etc.

Keith.