[Dshield] FW: Osama Bin Laden Captured

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Fri Apr 23 16:31:15 GMT 2004

Yes, You are correct.  This has been floating around for a while.  When you
click on the link it attempts to install a backdoor trojan.  My NAV picked
up at the time as a generic backdoor. Had to run SpyBot to get rid of it.  I
don't remember right off hand what all spybot found but it did clean it up.

Deb