[Dshield] counter.class virus from Lavasoft Ad-aware6

Joseph Stahley 3rd jestahley3 at cox.net
Mon Apr 26 18:29:26 GMT 2004

I'm running the same setup and have not run across this. Make sure your
virus defs are updated along with lavasofts. You may also want to run spybot
as well. The best way to catch those items by the way, is to start your
workstation in safe mode and run ad-aware and spybot without many of the
dll's loaded up, just make sure before going to safe mode that all software
is up to date. I don't think AVG can be run in safe mode either, I've tried
to but because my drives are ntfs I think it has a problem in safe mode.

Joseph