[Dshield] Fightback Status?

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Tue Apr 27 13:38:59 GMT 2004

Jim and all,

There is a link on the Dshield web site when viewing IP Info that says
"request contact update".  If you click on this link and fill out the info,
it sends an email back to us. I receive these requests for update emails and
try to go in and  update the information the same day as I receive them.
Understand that I am a volunteer, so this is not my top priority but I give
my best shot.

Thanks,

Deb Hale