[Dshield] Fw: Last Network Critical Patch

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Wed Apr 28 07:53:00 GMT 2004

Yet another bogus MS notice. This came with html and all the nice things
that would fool a user into thinking it was the real deal. I didn't get the
attachment as it had been stripped at some point upstream. However, just in
case I'll let you folks know it's out there.

--

Micheal Patterson
Network Administration