[Dshield] Fightback Status?

Mike Beattie webmaster at erthdra.com
Wed Apr 28 14:55:34 GMT 2004

I don't post to this list as often as I should but I do read all of the
posts and have been able to react in advance to several major issues that I
otherwise would not have known about.
At very least I have learned lots of tips, and valuable information that
directly applies to what I do every day from people who do basically the
same thing, that to me is what the benefit of the dshield list really is.

I think that fightbacks are a very nice added bonus to a free list such as
this one and the real benefit of the dshield list is the networking of
people with similar issues, interests, and jobs.

I would also like to say thanks to Johannes and all of the volunteers that
have made this list possible and I know are continually working to improve
and maintain something as large scale as the dshield list.
I am also just a regular member of the dshield list that would like to say
thanks, I am not affiliated with dshield in any other way.

Mike.