[Dshield] OT: SANS News Browser no longer works

Joe Matusiewicz joem at nist.gov
Wed Apr 28 17:28:58 GMT 2004

Greetings,

Sorry if this is OT but I know SANS reads this list.  My SANS News Browser
stopped working (http://www.sans.org/snb).  Every news link I use gives the
error:

Headline functionality has been disabled from your intranet.
Please contact your system administrator to report this fault.
If you are the system administrator, please click here.

Clicking there takes me to moreover.com who wants to sell me a news feed
service.  I upgraded to the latest and greatest version but I still get
this message.  Is the SANS News Browser dead?

-- Joe