[Dshield] new to logging - question

Meidinger Chris chris.meidinger at badenit.de
Thu Apr 29 15:53:37 GMT 2004

Depending on what you are doing, windows often tried to talk to machines
with netbios when there is a connection of another protocol. Exchange, for
example, tries to talk netbios with machines that connect to the smtp
service.

If you don't need netbios, you can shut it off in the properties page of
TCP/IP of the network adapter.

Any more questions, feel free to ask,

Chris Meidinger