[Dshield] SCO Site

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Mon Feb 2 21:46:41 GMT 2004

man, 02.02.2004 kl. 18.48 skrev Rick Klinge:

> Well imho that is nuts.. It looks like to me the web site was taken off line
> by either the sco company or there internet provider.  I have no logs of
> latency connecting to sco.com but rather sco.com was non-exsistent.. as in
> the dns records were changed.  Is it possible that a dDoS could disable a
> site in 15 minutes?

SCO can do anything it wants, Internetwise. I was once a SCO admin. Why
not join the SCO newsgroup, if you're a SCO person? If not, don't
bother.

comp.unix.sco.misc. There are a lot of SCO people (like normal,
top-talented SCO support and developers - remember that this is Unix)
andyuz all (especially the Windows idiots) is hopeless, (Windows
nincompoops). The genwine SCO people will always tell the truth. Others
on both lists who just want to pick a quarrel.

And a load of crappers, on both these of lists, whose input is
definitely not wanted. I could give you names. Maybe I'll hang you out,
as being you.

--T'en

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl