[Dshield] SCO Site

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Mon Feb 2 23:07:30 GMT 2004

Tony,

I was referring to the article that was posted.. Not SCO's business
practices, for which I could personally care less.  UNIX or Windows doesn't
matter to me.. I started in the 70's and soon there after geared towards the
business worlds wants/needs.  Any valuable programmer/admin will be skilled
in both worlds.. ;-)

Cheers,

~Rick