[Dshield] Outpost firewall Pro 2.0.238.3121(290) has Back Orifice trojan program

Mr Babak Memari memari at myrealbox.com
Tue Feb 3 12:25:41 GMT 2004

Hi
I have found  this file below in Outpost firewall Pro 2.0.238.3121(290) :
C:\Program Files\Agnitum\Outpost Firewall\Service.lst

After opening it with Notepad I found a trace of "Back Orifice trojan
program"  :

[udp]
7,ECHO,Echo
9,Discard,Discard
13,Daytime,Daytime
17,QOTD,Quote of the Day
19,Chargen,Character Generator
37,Time,Timeserver
53,DNS,Domain name service
67,BOOTPS,Bootstrap Protocol Server
68,BOOTPC,Bootstrap Protocol Client
137,NETBIOS_NS,NETBIOS Name Service
138,NETBIOS_DGM,NETBIOS Datagram Service
161,SNMP,SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol)
162,SNMPTRAP,SNMPTRAP (Simple Network Management Protocol)
4000,ICQ,ICQ chat program
31337,BackOrifice,Back Orifice trojan program      <<<=====NOTE Please **

What is your Idea? I have downloaded it from agnitum.com  .

-----
Babak
www.voidspace.org.uk/babak