[Dshield] Win2k DUN Off behavior

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Tue Feb 3 15:30:40 GMT 2004

This morning, one of my remote sites called in stating that all of their DUN
connection icons had disappeared. We proceeded to re-create them and when
prompted to name the connection, any character combination that was entered
was declared invalid. Has anyone else seen this? I've googled and can only
locate one other incident of this listed on Jan 27 2004. I'm suspecting that
this may have something to do with a trojan/virus but I've not gotten enough
information to make that determination.

Thanks.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.