[Dshield] My graphics guy sent me the following message this morning...I'd love to hear comments/thoughts/advice:

Allan Liska allan at allan.org
Tue Feb 3 20:47:08 GMT 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Pete Cap wrote:

> So JPGs are also prevented from loading via websites then?

No, I am guessing that he is stripping out the attachments through his
MTA.  Most MTAs allow some sort of filtering, specific to mail, that lets
admins reject certain types of attachments.  This only affects the mail
service.

If not through the MTA, there are firewall plugins that will do this for
you as well -- again, limiting the stripping to port 25.

allan
--
Allan Liska
allan at allan.org