[Dshield] port scans

Zach Smith zach at zcsmith.com
Tue Feb 3 22:03:34 GMT 2004

Daugherty Bryan wrote:

>I am using a Contivity Firewall and a Cisco router.

Sorry Bryan...I haven't used either of those so I can't tell you what
logging software to use.  You might check the Cisco site and see if they
have any downloads that compliment that particular router.  I use a
Linksys router and it has built in logging but it's kinda lame which is
why I use WallWatcher.  You might also check Kiwi (
http://www.kiwisyslog.com/index.htm ) as they might have what you're
looking for.

Zach