[Dshield] Win2k DUN Off behavior

Brad Biggers dshield-list at izallgood.net
Tue Feb 3 22:43:24 GMT 2004

I ran across this a few months back with a customer, i dont remember the
exact fix off hand ( i have a feeling it resulted in a format / reload )
but if you send me the exact error message i will see if i can dig up some
more info on it.  i may have the fix stuck in my email some place.

Brad

 I've gone to find myself, If I should return before I get back,
 please keep me here till I return" - Unknown