[Dshield] My graphics guy sent me the following messagethis m orning...

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Wed Feb 4 14:47:30 GMT 2004

I've been using FileZilla under windows (both client and server) for a while
now.  From what I know about it.. Should be pretty safe and very
configurable.

Of course, I don't have any windoze boxes open outside internal networks
anyway...