Big Thanks RE: [Dshield] My graphics guy...

Louis Hablas Lou.Hablas at rzim.org
Wed Feb 4 14:57:53 GMT 2004

Rick, John L., John H., Michael, Kenton, 'jayjwa', Al, Allan, Pete, David,
and anybody I missed as well as Johannes:

You folks are great and I appreciate you taking time to respond.  All of the
appreciate Dshield and the group therein SO much.  It's people like you that
help affirm ideas/remove ignorance in a respectable manner/and otherwise
help make our part of the Universe more wise and more safe each day.

With this said, I think I've got enough ideas to play with and I'll probably
be back in touch with the list once I decide best course of action.

Cheers!

Lou Hablas
Systems Manager
Ravi Zacharias International Ministries

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.