[Dshield] My graphics guy sent me the following message this morning...

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Thu Feb 5 00:20:55 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 14:40, Guillaume Lederrey wrote:
> John Hardin wrote:
> > SFTP.
> >
> > Granted it doesn't have tab completion, but...
>
>    Actually, you can have tab completion with scp (with bash completion
> enabled).  You'll need to have an ssh-agent doing the authentication
> thought ...  there might also be a trick to use that with sftp ...

Sorry, I was a bit too brief there.

Tab completion of remote directory and file names in ncFTP has spoiled
me. Whenever I SFTP into someplace and try to change to a new directory
it takes a few tries before the [TAB] reflex turns off...

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ
Internal Systems Administrator/Guru               voice: (425) 672-1304