[Dshield] new MyDoom infected attachments

Tom Geairn tgeairn at newviewconsulting.com
Thu Feb 5 15:53:17 GMT 2004

Betsy brings up an interesting point here.  We have adopted a "block
everything but..." attachment policy for ourselves and our clients.
Generally the exception list is pretty liberal (placing some faith in
other filters catching things too), but I figure "If I don't know what
it is, and no user has asked for it...  Why should I let it in?"

I'd like to hear the thoughts of others on this.

Thanks,
Tom Geairn
NewView Consulting, LLC