[Dshield] Win2k DUN Off behavior

Al Reust areust at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 04:42:55 GMT 2004

Hello

There have been many articles about corrupted Icon "Caches" at Microsoft.
Many afflictions due to the various OS Versions, and how to fix.. It is in
the knowledge base articles.

If, it gave a specific "error message" search for that.. The other portion
would be what was controlled by "policy" for the ability for "users" to
correct the problem (administrative privileges).

Al