[Dshield] DI-614+ submissions don't work

Travis tw.hardy at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 09:42:21 GMT 2004

The problem is not in the reading of the file. It is getting Dseild mail
host to accept it.

From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon at comcast.net>
Subject: Returned mail: delivery problems encountered
To: <wayne.hardy at comcast.net>

A message (from <wayne.hardy at comcast.net>) was received at 5 Feb 2004
15:47:17 +0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

dlink77647817 at dshield.org
         Persistent Transient Failure: Delivery time expired
         Delivery last attempted at 5 Feb 2004 15:47:20 +0000
Reporting-MTA: dns; comcast.net
Arrival-Date: 5 Feb 2004 15:47:17 +0000

Final-Recipient: rfc822; dlink77647817 at dshield.org
Action: failed
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:47:20 +0000 (GMT)

The ID is correct as I logon to Dshield with it.
The Mail host does not answer.