[Dshield] Have spammers managed to forge the first received lines?

JD lists at webcrunchers.com
Sun Feb 8 07:31:13 GMT 2004

On Feb 2, 2004, at 6:35 AM, Rick Klinge wrote:

> Spammers have been doing this for quite awhile.. That's what is so hard
> about adding blocks like this into a boarder router / bogons list.  Our
> email filter does a rDNS so there's about 100% chance that we won't
> receive
> email like this.

Well,  my spam management system is detecting a lot of this.   I want to
report these if I know who to report them to.   My system goes out and
finds them,
and since I've been testing this,  I found a lot more,  and none of
them are on
these lists you mention,  but I do want them to be on them.

Could someone please tell me who I should contact when I find more?
I've got
about 50 more of them since I last posted here.   Sorry I haven't been
on here much
in the past few weeks,  as I was in Germany giving a talk.   Just got
back a few days
ago.

John