[Dshield] MyDoom-A/B

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Sun Feb 8 14:44:31 GMT 2004

Funny you think that - In analyzing the language used inside the deconstructed
virus clearly tells me it is on American origin.  Not injected in the US, but
written by a programmer who has US English as their first language.

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
Aspire to Inspire before you Retire or Expire!