[Dshield] vunerability windows

Josh Tolley josh at raintreeinc.com
Tue Feb 10 07:29:05 GMT 2004

Yes, they use the client computer to process data received by various
radio telescopes looking for patterns that might have come from
intelligent sources. But all network traffic is, if I remember
correctly, HTTP, and it's very limited -- you download a fairly small
chunk of data (a few kilobytes, I think) and process it independently
for several hours, after which you upload your results and get another one.

Josh