[DShield] 3127/tcp by Doomjuice (Kaspersky) - MyDoom takeover?

Blake McNeill mcneillb at linklogger.com
Tue Feb 10 19:52:09 GMT 2004

John, the good news first.  A very large client had requested a Link Logger
version for the WRV54G (they also provided a WRV54G for our development
team) which has similar logging output to the RV082, and so we have started
working on this version of Link Logger.  The bad news is however, we have
run into some issues within the logging functionality of the WRV54G which
requires the attention of Linksys, so our WRV54G/RV082 development effort is
currently stalled until Linksys addresses these problems.  Given the speed
at which Linksys appears to be moving I believe the client is now
considering switching to a different Link Logger supported product.  It is
still our intention of supporting the Linksys WVR54G and RV082, its
hopefully just a matter of when.

Blake