[Dshield] MS04-0007?

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Wed Feb 11 16:41:16 GMT 2004

This notice is posted prominently on my banks' login page:

The most recent Internet Explorer security update (KB832894) from Microsoft
causes login failures in CompuBranch. Netscape users are not affected. This
error is not unique to SSFCU and we are working with Microsoft on possible
resolutions. In the meantime, Internet Explorer users who have already applied
this patch will need to either uninstall the security patch or use the latest
version of Netscape to access their account information. If you decide to
install Netscape, we recommend you install the latest version. We apologize for
the inconvenience. For more information click here.

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
Aspire to Inspire before you Retire or Expire!