[Dshield] MS04-0007?

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Wed Feb 11 17:04:18 GMT 2004

I've applied it to several critical W2K servers, after testing it of course,
and on serveral XP machiens and have seen no issues.  Because of the "Most
Critical" nature of this patch I had choosen not to delay.  IMHO, out of all
the patches relesed to date for W2K this one - is "the one" not to wait and
see first.

~Rick