[Dshield] MyDoom-A/B and Organized Crime

Chuck Lewis clewis at iquest.net
Thu Feb 12 13:24:35 GMT 2004

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That swooshing sound you heard was that original
note going TOTALLY over my head <VBG>

Yes, yes, yes. I am in pretty much the same boat my friend ! Shouldn't we be
getting royalties for being on all those CD's ? :-)

I am using MS Outlook with the Spambayes plugin and it is INCREDIBLE how
accurate that thing is !

Chuck