[Dshield] Microsoft ASN.1

Corinne Cook corinnec at abdi.com
Thu Feb 12 19:14:50 GMT 2004

Thank you, John!  This is exactly what I was looking for.  I thought the
same but didn't have the examples to put to it as I didn't have much
previous knowledge of ASN.1.  I knew it was in how MS implemented it
somehow.  The VPN vector is scary as MS' VPN solution is popular in that it
is essentially free.

Regards,

Corinne