[Dshield] Microsoft ASN.1

Chuck Lewis clewis at iquest.net
Fri Feb 13 19:49:18 GMT 2004

That's true and pathetic/frustrating to say the LEAST Eric. If the ISP's
don't get serious about this here in the US, they are asking to get TOLD to
do this which no one wants. But as folks in the government get more tech
savvy and see the legitimacy of this it could get interesting for them...

Chuck