[Dshield] MS SUS (formerly Mydoom (A, B) and Doomjuice.A Worm Removal Tool (KB836528), 2/13/2004)

Josh Tolley josh at raintreeinc.com
Sat Feb 14 23:43:25 GMT 2004

On a side note, and mostly to fulfill personal curiosity -- of those of
you in Windows shops, how many have tried, experimented with,
considered, hated, given up on, loved, installed, etc. Microsoft's SUS?
I've thought about it, but other priorities haven't let me do much with
it. What's it take to install, configure, use, manage, etc.?

Josh Tolley

Micheal Patterson wrote:

> Oh, this is nice. MS has a removal tool for *doom* trojans. It only shows up
> if you need to remove the item. It's also available for the SUS servers as
> well. This is actually not a bad move in my opinion, with the exception of
> one small item.

-- the rest removed for brevity --