[Dshield] anti-mydoom worm

John Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 18:27:43 GMT 2004

Andy,

I can't resist this one. These "helper" viruses have there own avatar
and here is a picture of it

    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~rjh9u/macro.html

It occurs to me that extending the biological analogy to these "white
hat" viruses may make sense. Just as the biological immune system
responds automatically to infection, perhaps we need to have "approved"
electronic macrophages circulating on the Internet to dis-infect insofar
as that is possible the computers of those people whom other as other
posters suggest, are incapable of  self-protecting.
--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International