[Dshield] Microsoft ASN.1

John Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 20:13:06 GMT 2004

Michel,

yes I can remember the days when I had to "fake it" with Verizon because
the moment I informed me that I had a router + LAN they would stop the
DSL service call. After about a year or so of that silliness they got
with the program and realized that the use of such gear was not going to
stop just because they were not prepared to deal with it. I alwasy
suspected that their fear of actively supporting and/or promoting such
gear derived from a  business model whose profitability was based on
traffic loading from one computer  not  multiple computers per DSL line.
--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International